Explore your child’s creative self through arts & crafts, songs & stories. For children age 2½ - 5 *Parent participation required*
WHEN April 19, 26, May 3 & 10 TIME 11am – 12:30pm
• Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP),
• the Canada Learning Bond and BC Training & Education Savings Grant
• How to get an RESP at www.StartMyRESP.ca/FSGV
Wednesday, March 29
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Qayqayt Elementary School 85 Merivale St., New West
Info & Registration: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 5
9am – 11am
“The Hub” @...
For newcomers, youth, seniors & people on low incomes
Get the support you need to reach your personal finance goals!
• One-on-one 45 minute meeting with a financial coach
• Set financial goal(s) and develop a financial action plan
• Build a budget, increase savings, and reduce debt
• Get what...
Take our Money Skills program and learn how to:
• budget and take charge of your money
• pay lower bank fees
• build a good credit history
• deal with debt
• get what you really want with your money
WHEN: Weds March 22 (9am-12pm) & Thurs March 23 (9am-1pm)
Please note: this...
Join us for a morning of fun and cooking with your school-age child
Explore new recipes and taste the results
WHEN February 18, 25, March 4 & 11
TIME 10 – 12 noon
WHERE Centennial Community Centre
65 E Sixth Ave, New Westminster
Please join us April 6!
Experience A Night in the Life of Directions Youth Services homeless youth & raise money to change their lives. http://ow.ly/Xa35308R5fL