Get Money $kills — for Free! Take our Money Skills program and learn how to: • budget and take charge of your money • pay lower bank fees • build a good credit history • deal with debt • get what you really want with your money See poster for details. Or book Money...Read more
A FREE Workshop for Parents/Caregivers of Children aged 0-5 years old! This 2-part workshop will present a family dynamics approach for coping with children’s fighting and strategies. Workshop includes:Read more
- Ways to help siblings deal with their feelings about each other
- Strategies in dealing...
Get up to $3200 per child in free government grants! No personal contributions required. In our info sessions, you'll learn about:Read more
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
- The Canada Learning Bond and BC Training & Education Savings Grant
- How to get an RESP at www.StartMyRESP.ca/FSGV
Learn about and apply for the many SOCIAL SERVICES & COUNSELLING JOBS with Family Services of Greater Vancouver, including victim support, detox and community integration positions. Bring your resume. Express interviews will be conducted. See all our current positions at www.fsgv.ca/other/come-work-for-us. WHEN Wednesday June 8 1:30-3:30 PM WHERE 900-1200 Burrard St. at Davie St. street parking only • accessible by transit Secure your spot by calling...Read more
Explore your child’s creativity through arts, crafts, songs & stories. For children age 2-5. Parent’s participation required. WHEN Wednesday, June 1–29 (no class June 15) 10:30am-12pm COST FREE WHERE #345, 7000 Minoru Blvd. Richmond (Caring Place) REGISTER Kit at 604.279.7100 or email@example.com...Read more
Children's Health & Resource FairRead more
- Come learn about preparing your child for school.
- Free open gym.
- Children's activities (including VPL story time)
- Community resources: health, literacy, child emotional and social development, school information and information on childcare.
- Connect with other families and have fun!
Why join a Community Kitchen?
- Try new recipes
- Learn to cook low cost, nutritious meals
- Save money and learn food budgeting
- Gain nutritional tips
- Meet new people
- Practice your English
- Best of all, it’s a free!
|Date / Time||Location||Scheduled Session|
|Wed / Thurs AM10... Read more|