• Have one-on-one meeting with a financial coach
• Set financial goal(s) and develop a financial action plan
• Access help to file taxes and government benefit(s)
• Build a...
For Immigrant Moms with Young Children
• Practise English while your children learn and play
• Have fun cooking together
• Learn about community resources and healthy eating
• Make new friends
WHEN Tuesdays, April 11 – June 13, 10am – 12pm
WHERE East Richmond Community Hall
12360 Cambie Road, (Cambie & No....
Learn to Build Successful Siblings Relationships
A FREE workshop for parents / caregivers
This 2-day workshop will present a family dynamics approach to for coping with children’s fighting & strategies. Well discuss ways to:
help siblings deal with their feelings about each other
deal with fighting to achieve...