Contact our Adoption Agency at 604-736-7613 or toll-free 1-866-‐582-3678 or submit inquiry here. Follow our adoption agency on
We offer counselling support and guidance for parents facing unplanned pregnancies. Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be difficult -‐ our team will help you to look at options and help you decide which one is best for you. These options could include parenting the baby yourself, with or without the other parent, getting support from relatives, or making an adoption plan. Our services are unbiased services, which meaning that birth parents are never pressured to make a decision and are sensitive to your situation. You decide whether to parent or to choose to make an adoption plan. We offer you ongoing support (based on what you need) and make sure you have access to the resources and referrals you need.
Our Birth Parent Counselling Services are designed to:
- Help you understand the options available to you and to help you make an informed decision for you and your child;
- Keep the best interests of you and your child as our primary concern;
- Support birth families, working with birth mother, birth fathers and extended family;
- Make sure that you have the resources you need, such as connection to medical services, additional counselling, or other programs such as those offered by BC Women’s Pregnancy and Health Centre. And, ensure that you can obtain legal advice, at no cost to you; and
- Refer you to a birth parent support group for peer support from other birth parents, connecting you to other birth parents who have volunteered to share their stories and opening up a dialogue with others who have faced similar decisions
Languages: We offer services in languages including Mandarin, Punjabi, Hindi, Cantonese, Spanish and Urdu.
Fees: All of our services to birth parents are free and respect your privacy.
Call 604-736-7613 or toll-free 1-866-582-3678 to learn more about adoption.
General adoption inquiries.