To request services, call 604-874-2938 or submit inquiry here.
- In-home support by skilled foster parent support workers
- Help with children’s behaviour problems
- Someone to support you in court or at meetings
- A place to get more information on fostering or adoption
- Support with the challenges of navigating the MCFD system
- A place to connect with other foster parents
Our Staff: The staff at Foster Family Support are highly skilled and professional support workers who have many years of experience in the child welfare system. Many staff members are current or former foster parents.
Fees for Service: There are no fees with accessing Foster Family Support. Funding for the program is provided by the Ministry for Children and Family Development.
Access to Program: Support services are available to Foster Parents and relatives who are providing care for children on behalf of MCFD
Community connections: Visit our www.fosterhub.ca to connect with the fostering community.
Where to find us
Family Services of Greater Vancouver
201-1638 East Broadway
For more information on the Foster Family Support Services, please call 604-874-2938.
General Foster Family Support Services inquiries