Community Kitchens Build Connections
In our Community Kitchens, new immigrants, seniors, youth, and single mothers and other groups meet to cook and learn about healthy lifestyles together.
Community Kitchens teach teach food skills. Equally important, they help create the positive interpersonal connections that lead to resilient, healthy communities.
Read the latest issue of The Nibbler, Richmond’s Cooking Club Newsletter
Download the Winter 2018 issue of The Nibbler for three recipes to use up any leftover turkey you might still have in the freezer from the holidays. You will also find a cookie recipe that the kids will love, and that the entire family can have fun baking together!
Community Kitchen schedules
- View the Richmond schedule PDF or on the FSGV events calendar
- View the New Westminster schedule PDF or on the FSGV events calendar
Attend one of our meal planning for beginners workshops in New Westminster in March!
- An adult-only workshop in New Westminster for parents/caregivers of children 6–12 years
- Plan and prepare a day’s worth of meals
- Learn the benefits of meal planning and how to make quick and easy meals on a busy day
- Taste what you cook and bring the food home to share with your family
- Participants are encouraged to bring containers to take food away at the end of the workshop
- Dates: Sunday, March 18 or Sunday, March 25
- Time: 12:30–3:30pm
- Place: Century House—620 8th St., New Westminster
SPACE IS LIMITED! To attend, register at email@example.com or 604-525-9144
- Vancouver 604-638-3390
- New Westminster 604-525-9144
- Richmond 604-279-7100
- Or email us