Family Services of Greater Vancouver is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- 98-16 Evening Youth Worker-Directions
- 96-16 Intake Worker -After hours
- 95-16 Program Administrative Assistant-ESC
- 93-16 Relief Workers-Safe House
- 92-16 Outreach Worker-Directions
- 91-16 Alcohol and Drug Counsellor
- 85-16 Child and Family Therapist
- PRIYD – Integration Support Worker
To apply, please submit your cover letter and résumé in confidence to the contact information within the job posting. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Family Services of Greater Vancouver is an equal opportunity employer. All job postings are in the Adobe Acrobat file format (.pdf). To view these files, you must have Acrobat Reader on your system.
We asked Family Services staff what working here means to them. The results were truly inspiring.
Looking for work?
Live in downtown Vancouver?
Are you a single parent on income or disability assistance?
You may be eligible for up to 12 months of training or paid work placements through the Single Parent Employment Initiative.