Family Services of Greater Vancouver is actively recruiting for the following positions:
- 59-16 Youth Worker-Youth Detox
- 57-16 Administrative & Program Support – East Broadway Office (Summer Job)
- 55-16 Resource Advisor-Facilitator (Summer Job)
- 53-16 Program Support – New West Office (Summer Job)
- 54-16 Program Support – Richmond Office (Summer Job)
- 52-16 STV Women’s Counsellor
- 47-16 Senior Account Manager and Workplace Consultant-FSEAP
- 28-16 Program Manager – Project Parent Fraser South
- 76-15 Manager Counselling Trauma and Victim Services (Vancouver)
- 37-15 Youth Worker – Youth Detox
- PRIYD – Integration Support Worker
To apply, please submit your cover letter and résumé in confidence to the contact information within the job posting. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Family Services of Greater Vancouver is an equal opportunity employer. All job postings are in the Adobe Acrobat file format (.pdf). To view these files, you must have Acrobat Reader on your system.
We asked Family Services staff what working here means to them. The results were truly inspiring.
Looking for work?
Family Services is hiring!
Family Services is hosting a Job Fair on June 8, and we’d like to meet you. Bring your resume; we’ll be conducting express interviews. Register to secure your spot; drop-ins welcome. Contact Tian Zhang at 604-434-0367 x3204 or email email@example.com. More details here and please share with your networks.
Live in downtown Vancouver?
Are you a single parent on income or disability assistance?
You may be eligible for up to 12 months of training or paid work placements through the Single Parent Employment Initiative.